Monday, May 21

Mondays message




I really struggle for creative titles! So today's is Mondays Message. Here are a couple of cards that I have made recently.




The first one is a www.stampingbella.com design. Just love these girls. The wording is Autumn Leaves and the swirls on the backgroud card are www.stampingup.com doodle this stamps. I coloured with watercolour pencils and aqua brush. Background paper is Rob and Bob from provocraft.









This one is from doodlebug and is their clear "friends" set. These flowers are so funky and fun, I do love doodlebug so these stamps were right up my street. I have coloured these partly with chalks, partly with pencils.






2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Great cards - loving your choice of stamps atm...I always have problems naming my daily blog too....

Anonymous said...

Just love this one, I thought it were a great set and bought it...lol Just can't resist he clear sets...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...