Wednesday, July 11

Fun five minutes...


Yes I said "fun" and not funny :) Caiden has been napping and I just had a little play with my Bellas from the image swap and an inky antics cute bug person that I hadnt used before. I am on a mission to ink up some un-inked stamps.


Here is what I have done, all coloured with H20's. Need more naps so I can mount them up, but boy they are all soooooo cute!
On a totally different story, update on Caidens bump. We took dressing off on Friday. All looked fine. Caiden last night discovered his steristripes and kept picking them! Today I got him up and they were gone... [note to self - check back in mirror encase they are stuck on me] YUCK! :0)

2 comments:

simplyfairies said...

Oh Caz cant wait to see what you come up with, something truly delicious no doubt. don't forget to show us....
The bug girl looks too cute...

Unknown said...

These are darling! Love your coloring!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...