Friday, July 27

Magnolia Fun



If you have ever looked on my fav blog list you will know I love these stamps. Kim was kind enough to stamp me some images and here is another card I have made using these. I can not wait until I can order some of own of these.

Circle was cut with Cricut at 3", the small scallops were scallop scissors and the large purple circle is using some wave scissors. I also used some ribbon brads, these are from Crafts U Love






I think I will add some wording to this, but I assembled this card downstairs whilst both my boys snore away :) BLISS both boys napping is great!! I know Harvey is 4, but he still does get tired and as its not school for 6 weeks he is bound to go to bed late. So for now this card will stay as it is. I may just leave the words until I know who and for what I am using this card for.

3 comments:

Kerryn said...

GORGEOUS CARD CAZ!! those stamps r so cute! i love those ribbon brads as well. they r on my wishlist!
i would love to see u at the glitterpot tomo but not sure i can make it with matt coming down! have fun!!

simplyfairies said...

What a yummy card, I just love it.....

Risa said...

Your card is very cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...