Friday, July 13

Oppps how did that happen?


I've been getting a friend to add a few bellas onto her orders for me for some time and then decided to call them in when she said she had a few there for me. (cough cough) yes there are a few aren't there? She also got me these cute crabs! Oh, how I was tempted to title this post "I've got crabs" LOL that would have made ya look :0)


Its surprising how a bella here and a fella there and I had quiet a pile. I just thought it would save shipping if she held them there for me until I had a "few". Ohh rubbah (sorry too much time of ems blog) heaven!
I cant wait to play. After colouring in the Sistahoodabellas I totally fell for this stamp so I am so pleased to own it :) This was all paid for BEFORE my shopping ban so I escaped this one :)
Oh yeah, hubby update ** my suspicions about the motives of my husbands willingness to help me today was all correct!! hes down the pub! men eh? read 'em like a book.


3 comments:

Ila said...

Wow! Looks like a Bella Party!! My daughter and I are always picking up stamping goodies for each other. When she brings down what I told her to go ahead and pick up..I'm always happy and a little surprised at the amount...Lotsa fun though.

Made by Mandy said...

I don't have any stamping bella's yet, but they seem like fun images and I love how you colour them in.

We need a watercolour masterclass from you :)

Patsy Jackson said...

WOW Caz - did you leave any in the shop! Lol!!! Seriously though, can't wait to see what you do with these!!!

Also those little crab stamps are adorable - great for summer crafty things!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...