Wednesday, July 25

Orange and pink and 3 circles??? are you sure?!


Kim, bless her [said through gritted teeth] threw me a challenge. Orange and Pink colour scheme and including three circles. So here it is. I used one of the Magnolia images that she sent me, I coloured with prismacolour and Sansodor and I used two ribbon brads as one of my circles and the wording as the other. Oh how I had fun colouring these images yesterday, I have two more coloured but not made into cards yet. I cant wait to do them.
So Kim, I did it! Do you likey? I LOVE LOVE those images :) Cant wait to get some of those stamps. They are perfect for me as I just LOVE to colour and these are beautiful to colour.

I got the ribbon brads from Crafts U Love at their birthday weekend. I was demonstrating them and of course I had to buy one of each. There are 2 different colour ways, Bright and Pastel and three different shapes, Stars, circles and flowers. They have a special offer on for them at the moment. If you order them then tell them I sent ya :)

6 comments:

simplyfairies said...

ROFL.... Am I that wicked to ya!!!!

Well I knew you would rise to the challenge, and what a fabulous card too!!!

Just Perfeck!!!!!

Sallyh said...

Your mojo is well and truly back, love the colours.

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

wow so such summery colours love it... I especially love those ribbon brads... now I could do with some of those!!

mum-on-the-run said...

Great card, I love magnolia stamps.

Ribbons are yummy too :)

Kerryn said...

what a fantastic card. adore the image and the ribbon brads!!

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog. Very nice. Love those Magnolia stamps. Is there anywhere in the US to get them??? tia

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...