Sunday, November 4

Honest Guv, I am a happy bee!

I played just now (I mean tested cough cough) Harveys pressie of his cuttlekids dies. I have got him the machine, but I used the dies with my cuttlebug, they worked like a charm! I am determined to give it to him for Christmas but I am terrible at keeping secrets and surprises and am dying to give it to him now :)

So I made this little bee, he was a cheerful little bug UNTIL I put eyebrows on him, and now he looks all mean... LOL How could he not bee happy sat on this scrummy paper, brown lace (thanks Kim Hmmmmmm drool) and beautiful flower.






I also made a little pig but I didnt make a card with it yet.... watch this space for my cute little piggy. *** edited - made one :0)






I got the cuttlekids and dies from http://www.craftsulove.co.uk they have some stock but more coming in a week or two so keep checking their website, the alphabets are fab for these are so affordable!! They may have been made with kids in mind but I love them :)

Edited to say available from Crafts U Love!!! Not Craftwork cards!!

1 comment:

Momiji said...

just love the little bee one! so cute!...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...