Monday, November 12

If you love the Stampendous Bees & Monkeys

I know I have a few USA readers that might be interested in this deal. Us UK'ers will have to wait a little longer but I am sure it will be worth the wait. I just had to share as I was soooo excited by these cute designs.


RUN RUN!! Offer ends today!!


Stampendous Coterie Do you love the Stampendous Bee Happy and Changito stamps? If you do, you may want to hurry over to Eclectic Paperie and get your order in quick for this awesome deal!! ***Ends November 12, 2007 (11:59 PST)***
The Details Purchase all six(6) new stamps for $43.94(plus shipping). Bee Happy: Three(3) new bee stamps Changito: Three (3) new monkey stamps Packaged in this re-usable acrylic pail
Additional FUN Details: EP has reached the goal of 50 bundles, so everyone who purchased/purchases the Stampendous Bundle will receive a free co-ordinating word stamp, 'Secret Admirer' ($5.19 value), absolutely free! If EP reaches 100 bundles sold, everyone will get the 'Crazy About You' stamp in addition ($5.79 value). Let's spread the news, so we can reach that goal!! Another free stamp sounds great to me. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness they are so cute!! I want them all!!!

** Isa ** said...

Oh no!!! More stamps I want!!! Well at least I can give my husband a xmas list! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...