Thursday, November 1

Thursdays ramblings

I have a card to share, inspired by Kims wonderful RAK, but it hasnt come through yet on my email. I shouldnt have emailed it through my phone but the batteries from the camera are missing so I have done it for today (this isnt in my free minutes and texts) LOL. When it comes I will add it to my message here.


I cut the frame with my cricut expression and the accent essentials cartridge, this is almost exactly the same size as the diecut one from Craftwork cards. I do love the chipboard look and you could get the same effect from either multiple cuts of card or the expression does take thin chipboard. The main image is Magnolia, the wording is Elzybells, the papers are doodlebug and the frame has been embossed with the cuttlebug devine swirls folder.


I was invited to a meal tonight, little sad that I wont be going but there are various personal reasons why I have decided not to go. I hope all the ladies going have a wonderful time!! and I hope to see you soon.

Not much else to say really, Harvey thought he was in heaven with people opening their doors with bowls of sweets. I must say the few over here that "do" halloween get a fab selection of sweeties. We went to neighbours and then a few a little further out that were displaying pumpkins. We even had a few people standing at their doors asking us if we were coming to them! LOL we werent going to, but if they were offering :)

Caiden is much better today and even slept quiet well, meaning I got a few hours as well. Lovely sunny day here, we will be going to Redhill after school to get some nibbles for going to lunch round Harveys friends tomorrow. So that will be fun having a natter and a laugh.

If you are at a loose end this weekend Crafts U Love are hosting a special event at a local chuch hall in Horley. Check out http://www.craftsulove.co.uk/ for more info. I will be there playing with the fab Paper Nation stamps so lots of colouring for me :)

Catch ya later, mash potata! (Hmmm am I spending too much time with a certain 4 year old?)

1 comment:

simplyfairies said...

Oh WOW!!! Thats come out fabulous , clever you!!!!

Glad Harvey had a great halloween.... and Caiden feeling better.....

Shame you couldn't go out on yer meal but there are always other times.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...