Monday, November 5

Used to be

That to get 13 stamps pushed through your letterbox would sound like a brick landing on your doormat, now days its a light as a feather and thin as a pancake. How times have changed. I still love my wood mounted stamps, but I like the others too! LOL for me a stamp is a stamp ;o) I know a lot of people have vowed not to buy wood anymore, going for the clear or unmounted stamps. for me if I love the images I will buy them, simple as. Here are my newest arrivals, bad photo, but I am sure you can recognise them and I have had a FABO idea with her!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh they didn't take long to arrive! Can't wait to see what you come up with :)

Anonymous said...

Ooh, hopefully mine will arrive soon then! Fingers crossed.

Look forward to seeing what you come up with.

simplyfairies said...

Rofl.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...