Sunday, March 23

Easter Bunny is late!

He hasnt visited the garden yet... Harvey will be upset, but I assure him he will come, he's just got so many poeple to visit! [hmmm mummy doesnt want Harvey to constantly whine to eat sweets from 7am onwards so has a plan!] I am sure once Mummy and Harvey go out to pick Nanny up the bunny will have been by our return! [wink] also our bunny doesnt want things getting wet, coz our bunny brings a book for the boys too. Funny how the bunny brings different things for different families isnt it? Last year Stamper, our rabbit told us the bunny had been, Harvey said I had to ask the Gineau (spl) pigs Linny & Tuck if he has been.

Anyway, bunnystuff aside, I hope you all have a wonderful, peaceful easter. Whatever you do, what ever your belief. We are not church goers as a family, I respect what other people want to do, I used to go to Sunday School as a kid with a friend, just not something I was brought up with at home.

Today will be a another hard day for us, Easter Sunday was a day we always went to my parents for dinner, had a nice family meal. There is always an empty seat and a hole in our hearts too. I miss my Dad so much, nothing is the same now. Things are changing, we will adapt. Things that used to happen wont, and we will make our own new things to do with Mum, new family traditions, not forgetting the old of course.

Not wanting to leave on a down note, I got some of the NEW not even out yet Penny Black yesterday so I can prep for my Penny Black class next week! Arent I lucky? I cant keep them, but I am hoping that mine will be coming next week. :0) from the Glitter Pot of course. So keep your eyes peeled for some fabo designs.

5 comments:

Julia said...

I hope you and your family have a lovely Easter Caz. I'm sure it will be hard without your Dad there, but as you say you will start new things with your Mum and your Dad will be never far away in your thoughts. Not jealous one bit about your new PB's ;0) Can't wait to see your creations. xx

Diane.W. said...

Lots of hugs,caz.Keep smiling!!!! :o)x

Dawny P said...

Hi Caz. I've always loved your stuff - soo inspirational - and these are all just totally gorgeous. I wasn't really a stamper - more of a paper person -but I am so getting into it lately. I'll put a link to your blog on mine if that's ok and will keep popping back to see your fabbie new stuff.

Re your Dad, someone told me after my mum died that the person you have loved and lost never truly dies until the last person alive who knew them also dies. It really made me think cos it is so true. Hugs to you and your family for today xxx

On a happier note, our Easter bunny came yesterday as one of our family couldn't make it today so we asked him if he could come to ours a day early and he did - wasn't that kind of him lolxx Hope he leaves you lots of nice things and that you all have a great day :-) xx

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Hope your children find lots of happy bunny finds. Happy Easter to you and yours

Handcrafted With Love said...

Ohhhhhhh I'm getting sooooo excited more new stuff from Penny Black which i'm sure will be just fabulous ..... keep us posted Caz and i've got my eyes peeled too!!!

I hope that you have a lovely day with all the family and hopefully time will be a great healer for ya luvvi ........ Thinking of you.

Love Pam xx

P.S. The Easter bunny hasn't been to my house yet - I hope he remembers that I still like chocolate! :-))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...