Thursday, May 22

Candle Class


I taught my candle class last night at Crafts U Love and we made a cute little candle and basket with a lovely bunch of ladies. Nice and relaxed and fun and we all left with a cute little gift idea.



I used a cute girlie stamp from Whipper Snapper, the flowers from Stampendous and Bo Bunny papers.

Got a busy weekend ahead, we are getting ready for a trip but I think I will have internet access. Lots to get ready. A party to take Harvey to, something to look at and maybe come home with! And I need to pack some crafting supplies. I hope to chat later with you.

Have a great day

Cazx

5 comments:

Dawny P said...

These are fab Caz. I LOVE that stamp - it's gorgeous. Hope you and your boys are ok xxx

Sue said...

I love these,what a fab idea for a gift,they are brilliant:-)

Sue
xx

Momiji said...

lovely gift ideas ..I'd love to learn how to do the candle! so cute!

Anonymous said...

So sweet - this would make a lovely gift.

xxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Great idea. You've inspired me to make a candle myself. Hope to do one next week and upload. Thanks. Deb x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...