Friday, May 23

Escape for an hour!

Stampin' Up! is running a E Scape from technology promotion for the month of June and have two fantastic offers running. More info to follow

So they are encouraging events and I thought Hmmmm I am booked every Saturday for June... How about a Sunday escape? Then I thought well I cant have hordes of people parking outside so I thought I would run small hour long sessions (pre bookable)

Come along for a cuppa, natter and of course make a card or project. Will make nice Sunday drive and Escape from the normal! You can come and meet my mad family and work in the Palace too! It will be a fun and relaxed card making meeting.

These are free sessions for 2 people so grab a friend and come for a play on

SUNDAY 29TH JUNE

10 to 11
11.30 to 12.30
1 to 2
and
2.30 to 3.30

I will be able to take orders and show you the items in real life that are including in the two offers (more info coming as soon as I work out how to add it!)

Email stampingcaz@btinternet.com and book on the Escape now! Of course if there are more of you in your little group I could take up to 4 each session but this would be if you are car sharing!

1 comment:

kerri said...

sounds like fun Caz.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...