Friday, August 22

Alota Bugs... and more bugs

Seems there are bugs about! and not just the cute little rubbery kind. ;0) Harvey has been complaining of tummy pains all afternoon, Darren said he has been feeling dizzy and Caiden has just been given the all clear from the doctors after being very wingey and pulling his ears, she said they looked fine, but has given him some cream for a rash he has in a place a little boy doesnt want a rash and yes I tried all sorts of nappy creams and non worked.

Anyway, back to the cute bugs, not the icky ones. Crafts U Love got these ADORABLE stamps in, of course they were chanting my name and wouldnt stop until I promised them sanctury in my Palace along with their Alota cowboy chums and the country girls.












How cute is she???






This is part of a set of 7 bugs, 9 phrases on self cling cushion all for £19.99 thats pritty amazing too!! SO if I have tempted you some... order them today, I got a feeling they will be flying off to new homes quiet quickly.. tell them Caz sent ya!! And Paula if you are ready this MORE Alota please!!!

I coloured the image with my PROMARKERS - these are from sillymonkeycrafts.co.uk and she has a 10% sale on all weekend!! on EVERYTHING.

7 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Adorable card and hope the little ones (and big one) doesn't get sick!!! That's NEVER fun for Mom!!!

Sharon said...

Arent the lilly ladybugs cute? Love your stage card. Erm i hate to tell you but there are some brand new kid stamps out from Alota too. They are really cute!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

scrolling through my google reader reallyyyyyyyy fast but had to stop in my tracks when I saw this card...GREAT job...I love this stamp too!

Momiji said...

just love all these cute bug cards..

Julia said...

Another Cutie, love the green and red together, it goes really well! xx

simplyfairies said...

Very cute indeedy....

Anonymous said...

How cute? VERY - a fun card.

xxxxxxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...