Wednesday, August 13

Yeee Haw!

I love these little cowboys from Alota stamps and I got three more of these cuties at the weekend, couldnt resist! I got them from Crafts U Love. Also whilst there Geoff gave me some of these cute little bags to "see what I could do with them". Have a few things in mind and this is one of them. Ultra simple idea, cover the front and back with designer paper and decorate to make adorable gift bags... apparently these are a "very good price" so check out their website to see if they are on there and get decorating!

Harvey thinks the bag is for him bless him I will have to make one now wont I?

What I used :
Stamps Alota - Crafts U Love
Papers SEI cant remember where I got them... maybe CUL too
Punch - had it for YEARS!
Large Eyelets - Stampin' Up!
Coloured with Promarkers - Silly Monkey Crafts
Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie cardstock - Stampin' Up!




1 comment:

simplyfairies said...

Wow this is fabbioloso,, I must get some of these... And your milo he is soooo cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...