Friday, September 26

A bargain and my little pig!



I went to the local shops today, there is a 2nd hand furniture place and I always pop in, I saw these and asked how much.... £5!! for the lot... the spaghetti ones I will use for that as I have actually got a pasta jar, but the others are for my palace... bargain or what?!
Now onto my little pig! Who I have to collect soon... He is again at pre school, and sadly again I left him crying, BUT his is crying for 5 minutes and then joining in and when I picked him up yesterday he had this CUTE hat on and a handfull of "drawings" the kind lady at the school has taken her camera in to show me he is joining in and happy there... I think they caught me in tears outside yesterday morning after having him pealed off me... so she kindly said she will PROVE to me he is happy. This picture was taken at home after a chocolate spread sandwich...


1 comment:

Dawny P said...

aww Caz - how sweet. And I just love pigs. Well I would say that wouldn't I lol xxxx But this lil fella is the cutest lil piggy I've ever seen. He's adorable bless him xxxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...