Monday, October 13

Stop by for a spell....


I made this card using the cute Tilda with Thistle stamp. I got it from Crafts U Love... not sure if they have stock still as they have sold a lot recently. I know Sir Stamp alot have their delivery in too.


Card is nothing special but you know I love these Magnolias and I adore colouring with the promarkers too. I used the silver promarker to draw on the lines of her dress and the webbed part at the bottom. The wording is Stampendous. I made the flowers using the Stampin' Up! Scalloped circle and I used the FAB scalloped border on the bottom of the brown. Buttons from Eternal Maker. The green cardstock, patterned paper is SU too... so a real mix of stuff.


Busy week, got two classes at Glitter Pot Saturday.. are you coming? Got some fun cards to make... little bit of fluffles, little but of Changito, little bit of Forever Friends, little bit of Hero too!

1 comment:

Janine said...

Caz,
Will be there Saturday morning with 2 friends. See you there. Janine

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...