Tuesday, February 24

Blue

No, not me feeling blue, although watching the news seems to make me feel like that with all doom and gloom, but the colour. Its a colour I dont tend to use a lot. But I made a card using various shades of blue from Stampin' Up! and using all products from them too.


I will try and list all products used but I dont have my catalogue as my mum has borrowed it so I need to try and remember what it all is.
Pattered Paper is the designer prints in bashful Blue
Ballet Blue, Bordering Blue and So Saffron cardstock - I stamped the cavas background on to the cardstock - which you cant really see but it give a fab textured appearence, like you have used bazzill but its not.
I stamped the image using my inkpads. If I had the pens it would be much easier. I used old Olive, bashful blue and pumpkin pie on a dauber for the centre. I then used a paper pricking tool and pricked about the outside of the card and used the same orange dauber to rub about the edge. I used the pricking tool to make the holes for the jewelled brads. Of course no card would be complete without the scalloped circle, which I punched from ballet blue and pricked with the tool. I used the 1 3/8 punch to punch out the greetings which is from the fab hostess set (name escapes me though sorry) The main image is from the Live your dreams set.

2 comments:

Jane said...

You should use the colours more, they are lovely together. I love the layout you have used.

Jane :0)

Skraptacular Designs said...

FABULOUS! I am so glad I stumbled upon your blog this morning. Your work is exquisite and I will definitely be back to visit soon!

Thanks for the inspiration!

Hugs,
Priscilla

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...