Friday, February 6

Fancy Hat Tilda

Tilda is all dressed up to the nines and looks all posh in her pritty hat, perhaps she is going out for dinner, I would suggest the Pigeon and chips! (LOL Joanne, Shaz and Nat!)





I got this lovely Tilda and the lovely bow she is sitting on from http://www.sirstampalot.co.uk/

The flowers were made with a embossing tool and the Stampin' Up! boho blossoms punch, you get all three of these lovely flowers on one punch! and the best thing is they have a stamp to match too ;0) - made the same way as on my video tutorial.



BTW do you want more of these videos?

Cazx

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

This card is so cute - I love the lilacs :) have a great weekend xxx

simplyfairies said...

Oh yes we do!!!!!


This is super gorgeous Caz, keep em coming, gorgeousness in abundance....

Gibmiss said...

Great card Caz,love tildas,also love your videos, what you can do with a punch is amazing.

sylvie
Gibraltar

Sarah K said...

Yes please more videos they are very usefull. Thanx caz xx Love the Tilda with the hat an my favorite colours.

Belinda said...

Hi Caz, I for one am enjoying your tutorials, so more please! My punches will be getting much more use, making flowers looks like fun!! Belinda x

Anonymous said...

I love the card, so simple but elegant.
Gill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...