Monday, February 2

The S Word

And for once I dont mean Stamps!!

Look what we have.....






We have approx 10 - 12 cm and there is no sign of it stopping. School has been closed YIPEE so Harvey is well pleased. I am too to be truthful as I havent got my car and I wasnt about to walk there especially as there is a lot more forecast.
My New Penny Black stamps have been eased in gently and I have coloured a few in, just need to make some cards so maybe between the snow fun I might get something made with them. remember a while back I sold a load of stamps so I could get my Bellas? Well they havent come yet, whats the betting that they will come today, or I will be carded today so I cant collect them!!
Also anyone a knitter of doggy jumpers? I think Milo needs one!! LOL His poor little tummy is buried in the snow and in Harveys words..
*** WARNING kids one liner ABOUT A DOGS PRIVATE PARTS ***
"Milos poor little nuts are frozen" !!! Kids eh?
Beavers is cancelled and TicTac forsaw the snow warnings and has arranged a meeting just by his house with 10 sledges so if we feel brave at 5pm we're go out for sledging for 1/2 hour this really is the best snow we have had since Harvey has been around so we need to get out and take advantage of it. I am sure I will be updating with lots more pictures.
Take care and wrap up everyone
Cazx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a lovely time with your family in the snow Caz! We haven't got any up here and Ben is REALLY not happy! Lol Lynn x

Sharon said...

Glad to see some snow in UK. UK makes me laugh soon as a bit of snow comes ahhh panic schools close. Here we just have to get on with it, it's a bugger walking the kids to school!! I laughed at poor Milo's "bits". Poor little thing. Enjoy your snow. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...