Sunday, April 12

Stamp with us challenge card 2



I thought I would enter this card for the second challenge, it being "birthday". I feel this card would be suitable for this occasion or many others! I know I only posted it the other week but I was really pleased with how it turned out and this set has fast become and favourite from the mini catallogue. I have used Petal Pizzaz stamp set with the wording from Occassional Greeting, chocolate chip ribbon, jewelled brads and Sweet Always Paper

The link for Stamp with us is on the right ----->

Todays proper card is the Easter/Spring card I made my Mum, not the normal Eatster card but I really had the urge to get a House Mouse stamp out and tulips are out everywhere right now so the image was fitting for the season.







Paper, Cardstock, Punched Flowers and ribbon are all Stampin'Up!
Image is House Mouse, coloured with Pro Markers

I hope you all have a lovely Easter Sunday.

Cazx

2 comments:

Sara said...

Hi Caz. Love your card for the challenge - very bright and zingy. The mouse card for your Mum is super cute and adorable. Sara xx

simplyfairies said...

Oh love both of these too!! I enjoy seeing your stampin up creations..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...