Thursday, October 7

Cute Card Thursday

I was asked by a friend who happens to be part of the Design Team on Cute Card Thursday if I would like to have a go a being guest designer... DUH!!  of course I would be thrilled.  


This weeks challenge is no embellishments or home made only. Now you know I am not huge on overly embellishing and I am quiet a simple cardmaker so this was easy for me.


I have used one of the new Magnolia stamps from work and also use one of my favourite new stamp sets in the Stampin' Up! catalogue called "For Everything" and the colour Rich Razzleberry for the cardstock and ink.  




You can find the Cute Card Thursday blog at http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/

I hope you enjoy my creations over the next month.


Cazx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this Caz - such a great use of colour. Thanks for playing along babes!! Lol Lynn ♥

Anonymous said...

Now I really love this. I've been getting the magnolia card magazines and everything in there is very heavily embellished and I feel that maybe my cards aren't good enough but seeing what you have done with this - you are on a design team so I think I'll stick to what I know.

Cj said...

I love it very cute.xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...