Thursday, October 21

My Stampers ten card

This time round I am offering a small card kit with my S10 orders.  In the pack I give them all the stuff to re-create a card.  Of course I cant send the inks, stamps or punches so where I need to I will stamp or punch for them.  Here is this months card.

I was really pleased with this catalogue launch in the addition of some more sets that you can colour in.  This set is called Every Moment and I have used my ink pads to colour this in.


These flowers are lovely aren't they?  Its one single flower which you can stamp as many or as little times as you want to.  A new punch was used along with a bunch of colours too.

Cazx

2 comments:

Mary J said...

Hi Caz! I did come by yesterday to say hi but can't remember if I left you a commen! See you on the ladybug crafts ink blog soon! ;)

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

Finally made it to your blog :)
Lovely cards and ideas x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...