Friday, October 15

Tiny Treats

Here is another little tutorial on a project I have seen made with the Petal Card punch again.  These are on show throughout Splitcoast Stampers.  With Halloween fast approaching they all appear to be Halloween right now, but I am sure it wont be long until there are Christmas ones coming.


Punch three shapes out, 2 green and one black


Cut off one of the rounded bits and use scissors to trim a hair shape


Using the 1/4" circle punch I made these eyes


And here is "Frankie" in all his glory.  I must say the lady that thought
of using brads in his neck was very clever.  And I made another with
3 ovals in Pumpkin Pie to made this mad eyed Pumpkin.

I have also seen ghosts, mummies, vampires and devils!  These are soooo diddy. 
 The main square face on these shapes is only 1"

Hope you like.... more to come another day.
Cazx

2 comments:

Anne said...

these are brilliant Caz, thanks for the tut
Anne x

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Love your little characters! Both so cute! :<) This punch is one that I may have to purchase!

Wishing you a great week!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...