Sunday, October 3

Welcome new catalogue

Well the 2010/11 catalogue has come out now and I had a little launch party yesterday and I hope all that came along had a nice time :)  We made 3 projects, ate cupcakes and had a good old chin wag.  Hubby, boys and dog were ejected from the house so the only madness in the house was from mad crafting women :)

Here are a few pictures from the last few days/weeks even.


Here is the Christmas card we made using "Dasher" and other things.
Baja blue was the main colour on here, along with Crumb Cake and
Early Esspresso


This little card was made using "For Everything" stamp set and I really love this set.  Not least as
it is something to colour in :)


This was my shoppers bonus thing and for each order of £50 or more
they could remove a circle to uncover a prize which would come with their order. 
Prizes include rolls of ribbon, ink pads, dazzling diamonds glitter and more
This is only something I intend to use at parties, however for the month of
October I would like to extend it to internet orders too.  So anyone that orders
£50 can tell me which circle to remove and they will receive that prize
with their order.  Sorry S10 ladies/gents  this does not include you for your
S10 orders but if you do order outside of the S10 then of course you
can have one too.

The new catalogue can be viewed at
or downloaded

as well as the new catalogue we have some fabulous colour kits to update all your products with
the new colours.  Click below to download the flyer

I have more cards to share but haven't taken pictures yet and one of the projects I made 
yesterday must have gone home with someone else as I have theirs here.

Few more cards will pop up over the next month as I have been invited to be a guest designer
on a challenge blog.... more to follow soon....  but generally it will be head down making
swaps as I have joined lots for convention.

10 x 3d swaps
90 x about me mini pages
10 x demonstrator tools
and as many up to 300 general swaps.... PHEW!

speak soon xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am desperately trying to NOT view the catalogue online, so I can mug the postman, curl up with a coffee and the dog and make a huge list. loving some of those colours.......been using a lot of the A4 card stock on my cards lately and am thrilled with the quality, colour and everything.

Janine said...

Thanks Caz - it was fun. Not guilty - I don't have your 3D project - we were all copying Harvey's one!

Suzie Q said...

Wow!
you been busy!
especially like the chrimbo card its gorgeous!
hug
Suzie Qx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...