Friday, February 18

My first love

Penny Black was my first love in stamping and I still love their designs.  Here I have used a cute hedgehog from a clear set and popped him inside a clear treat cup from Stampin' Up! with some little beads as "shakers".  The sentiment and leaves and flowers are Stampin' Up! too.  The heart border is Martha and the cute little hearts from Quixotic Paperie.


I am thrilled to be teaching and demoing with some brand new Penny Black stamps at work, so please book your place to be creating with these adorable images.



Been a hard week with work being SOOOO busy and Harvey not being well
I am very tired but pleased I managed this card :)

Cazx

2 comments:

Cj said...

Very cute , I love it.xxx

simplyfairies said...

Love it Caz... A real treat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...