Thursday, June 30

Woodware Challenge - Birthday wishes

Another fab challenge and this time no colour restrictions so I have gone all out BRIGHT!!


I love these meeces to pieces :)  as soon as I saw this set I knew I had to have it... :)



Woodware MICEY MICE - CLEAR SET FRCL192



MISCELLANEOUS » CARNIVAL RIDE - 8 X 8 COLLECTION (48) » GCD601



STAMPENDOUS CUPCAKE NUMBERS - CLEAR SET SSC178



WOODWARE- BERRY WITH WHITE DOTS - 15MM ORGANZA RIB038



STICKLES - GLITTER GLUE - ICICLE GG20


Are the other items I used and available from your Woodware Stockist :)  Check out the woodware DT blog for all the other fab cards that the DT members have made for this week.


3 comments:

Faye said...

Ooh it's bright and I like it! xx

Francoise said...

Love how you have used the Micey set Caz. You're a little star!

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, This card is a very sweet, nice and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...