Tuesday, August 23

Woodware Funny Folds

Today its my turn at the Woodware blog for Funny Folds.  Now folds can be making cards or as I have chosen a box.  Now I got this fab box from the Splitcoast Stampers website and in their resources section.  I was thinking of making tutorial for it but figured their instructions are fantastic and "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".

So here is the link for what they call the A2 card box.  This box could quiet happily hold 6 cards and envelopes and would make and lovely gift.

When I saw the Woodware New Releases the stamp set that made me "squeak" with excitement (literally) was the little Garden Gnomes Clear Magic set FRCL202 and also the Woodland and Mushroom house.  All that colouring opportunity!


So I went about making my box following the instructions. And had such fun decorating it.


Here I have used the gnome, the ribbon border cassette to make a cute little fence, daisies and gems

Here you can see I  have used the wheelbarrow and mushroom (fairy tots set) to decorate the
edges of the box.


Now for the real fun!  And I made 4 cards to go inside the box.


My plans were to make more but as with any time you have plans the kids often have plans of their
own and Harvey didn't feel well so I had to sit with him instead of making more cards.  Still
this gives you a general idea on how wonderful this set is!!

Check in tomorrow to see what Debbie has made


3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a cute little set .. i love the little gnome lol
Lisa x

mixamatoasties said...

That's fab Caz. I love it. Reminds me of Gordon the Garden Gnome. Which the kids hated but I loved.....

Susan xx

Cj said...

These are fab.xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...