Monday, October 10

Woodware Challenge - Look what I did with my flock

This week I am starting the Woodware Challenge and its all about flock. I have a few flock colours and this stuff lasts forever!  Here I have teamed it up with a cute Stampendous stamp



STAMPENDOUS
SNOW BEARS ON ICE
ZD144


and the lovely border from the Stampendous set 


STAMPENDOUS
CLING - JUMBO - SNOWFALL PAIR SET
CRS5018
74401918834 1


and I used Winter Wonderland Embossing Powder

STAMPENDOUS
WINTER WONDERLAND EMB. POWDER
EP171


As you can see I have popped the flock on the bears hats and scarfs

You cant really see the sparkle from the Embossing powder 

All that is needed to finish this off I feel would be some nice wintery wording.

Check out out the other DT flock creations :)

I have entered this into the Stampendous CAS card challenge at

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...