Saturday, October 22

Woodware Design Team challenge - Blue Christmas

This weeks challenge was "Blue Christmas" and I used an adorable Magenta cling stamp for this one.  I do not own many Magenta stamps so this one was a welcome addition to my collection.

Dorothy our DT mummy is away this week so had to get all ours posts early.  I made a card for her and emailed her, then decided I really really didn't like it so I made another.

Here is the newer improved card.


I stamped the image with black in and coloured with my copic markers.
I then squashed a versamark inkpad down on the whole of the stamped image
I chucked on some Stamp & Bond powder on it, I melted the powder
with a heat gun and then finally threw on some beautiful sparkly glitter!


This was mounted onto a kraft coloured base card, I folded one side back to create a z fold
card.  The Merry Christmas was made using the Artimo  stamps.  Unfortunately my 
internet is really playing up this time in the evening and its so slow I can't even post
links to the products on the Woodware Site :(

If you want to see my reject card, you can on the Woodware blog.  It was too late for Dorothy 
to change it so it had to be the one that was posted.  Still just shows you,
 I was having a  really bad day!

I think winter effects my crafting, the long dark evenings, the coldness ect :(  blur!

1 comment:

Dorrie said...

The other one was not bad! Perhaps not as good as this one but not bad!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...