Monday, May 20

May's Happenings

So this month as you know I have been working hard on making my shed look all pretty for the Shed of the Year competition.. Have you voted?  if not please refer to my previous post for the link.

Here are a few cards I have made very recently :


I made this one using an Artemio Stamp
Joy! Window
Marianne Tree
Memory Box Ariana Die ** Offer of the week at Crafts U Love


This one was made using the Karen Burniston Pop N Cuts
Hero Arts Banner Stamps
Cameo traced and cut Shield and Guns


George was cut with the Memory Box Alphabet
Woodare Screw Brads and the Hero Banners 


Karen Burniston Accordion Fold Album from Sizzix
and lots of embossing.  The greenery on this card is a Joy! stamp
Butterfly is Cheery Lyn


Penny Black Dog stamp

Penny Black Hedgehog
Memory Box Precious hearts Die
Joy! crafts die for the foliage


My newly painted shed ceiling!

I also had a lovely quiet birthday on 12th May.  It was a Sunday, I was off work
and I wanted to stay in and just chill and that's what I did :)

Cazx





1 comment:

Janine said...

Great selection of cards and wonderful ceiling!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...