Monday, July 7

Meet Hoppy..

I've got two Hoppy cards for you today.  I feel a bit like Hoppy at the moment, its a busy time of year with kids holiday and end of school looming for Harvey.  There are lots of things happening at school and after school too and of course me being me find myself offering to make a 30 person, 4 flags per person bunting, Props for photo booth.  Then there are teachers and ta gifts too.  Also an order for 15 teacher gifts and I am a busy Hoppy girly that's for sure.  I would much prefer being active though so its all good :)


Hoppy I thought would make a wonderful witches frog and here Hoppy is cooking up a storm.
No "leg of frog" in this spell though.  Hoppy very much would like to keep his!


I used the Katie Label pivot for this one :)


For my next card I used the "Ring Accordion" and dressed Hoppy up in her finest bow and
best "lippy"  Waiting for her prince maybe??

LOVE those little flies that are part of the "Hoppy" die set.

These characters really are fabulously funny to make
and so easy too :)


Hoppy, Poppy and Chilly along with the Ring Accordion 
and a tonne of other awesome dies will be available
Middle July onwards at Crafts U Love in the UK
and other places worldwide.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...