Tuesday, October 27

Crazy Christmas

It's a Crazy Bird Sleigh ride here when Tim Holtz Crazy Birds meet Karen Burnistons Gift Card Sleigh.

Last night in my shed was all about play time, just for fun.  Shed time is precious, at most an hour or two in the evenings and mostly its been doing work stuff, or deadline stuff and last night I just wanted a bit of play time. I watched 2 episode of Game of Thrones  and I made this card. All in all a very enjoyable evening, made better since I didn't have to work today so I was able to stay up late and a lay in this morning as I didn't get up until 7.47am!!  This is a huge lay in in this house as my boys are both early birds.  


These birds work so well  with anything and bring a smile to your face!
The Sleigh of course works brilliantly with Karen Burnistons character dies
but proof it can work with other things too.

All materials from Crafts U Love.

HERE for the Karen Burniston Dies
HERE  for the Crazy Birds

1 comment:

Janine said...

Great card Caz. Love the colours of your birds and they look great with their sleigh.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...