Sunday, April 17

Happy Birthday Card

My niece Leanne is 30 tomorrow but had a party  down on the farm she lives on lady night.

Busy day yesterday as I worked all day.  Then off to the cinema to see  The Jungle Book which was great by the way. And then to the farm for a fancy dress party. 80's style.

Back to the card.  I used Cocoa the horse from Karen Burniston and the fence also from Karen Burniston to decorate the folded card which I created from a Jen Long die.  My niece has 2 horses so I felt the decoration fitted 😀 

Cocoa and the fence can be purchased from Crafts U Love or Elizabeth Craft Designs.

I suppose I had better share us in fancy dress.  I was just in 80s neon. The other 3 80's  films.   Et, The Shining and Ghost busters 😁  can't say we are not game for a laugh  🙂

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...