Friday, July 22

Teacher Gifts

Been a busy week with Teacher and TA gifts.  I can not for now share the card I made for Caiden's teacher (that will be posted next Monday) but I can share the TA gifts and also a gift I made for a teacher who was leaving the school and who had taught Harvey three years in Primary school.



Here are the flowers I made for the Teacher and TA's in Caiden's School.  I used the 
Flower Punch board.  I curved the stems so they stood on their own.


This is a last minute chalkboard I made for Harvey's old teacher


Close up of the butterfly that I got Harvey to made for the chalk board.
He said it was really fun crafting with me :) Probably something
to do with holding a heat tool and melting stuff!! LOL


I really love  making things!!  As if you didn't know that :) haha


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...