Sunday, September 18

Baby Shower

I went to to my first Baby Shower today.  It was thrown for my Niece Leanne and it was full of cakes, fun games and of course for Leanne and Bubba presents!

We were all asked to bring a cake along and I got Darren baking some small Lemon Drizzle loaves this morning.  I decorated them with some non typical decorations for a baby shower, Sheep!  There is a reason. They are lucky enough to live on a beautiful farm with Toms family.  



I used the Karen Burniston SNOWBALL die for the sheep
and used the bow from MIDNIGHT the bat and PROPS 1 set.

Now onto the present and I wanted to make something a little different
and certainly one of a kind.  I used this very large clip frame
and decorated with an array of farm animals.

Virgil the Pig
Brownie the Cow
Snowball the Sheep
William the Goat
Cheepers the chicken
The Pop Stand Barn and
Pop Stand Fence

Check out Crafts U Love for the farm animals

I left spaces for Leanne and Tom to add photos of their little boy.


I also use the Mini Alphabet Punch board
I would have added Bubs name but I was not sure 
what they have chosen so I just added ABC  123
Currently on PRE ORDER at Crafts U Love

It was a lovely afternoon spent with Leanne,  Darren's Sister Donna, 
Kiera my Niece and my Nephew Roberts partner Emma and her beautiful
baby Imogen who I had lots of lovely cuddles with :) and Leanne's Friends.

Thank you for inviting great Auntie along!!  (OMG I FEEL OLD)

Caz x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...