Saturday, October 1

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C356

Hello
And today I am here with my Crazy 4 Challenges blog post.  Today is the 1st October and I am hosting October over on the blog and I get to choose the themes.  For this first one I have chosen "Forest fun... a forest scene or your favorite forest critters"

I love all the forest animals and have several stamps and dies (OK more than several) that depict Owls, Squirrels, Hedgehogs and Foxes.  Now Foxes have a special place in my heart as we have some that live just over our fence and we regularly have them frolicking or sleeping in the garden. 

I decided to use the latest Tutorial from Karen Burniston where she has adapted the Spinning Circle card and made it into a Pop up panel card.  You can see her tutorial HERE

And here is my card


This is the WOW inside, this card really makes an impression and you
really can decorate it in any style.
I used a couple of Hero Arts Fox Stamps
The Karen Burniston Halloween Scene for the trees
The Leaves sprig from the Flower Pot Pop it ups
And Karens Occasions stamps for the wording.

I stamped the leaves around the edge of the panels with a stamp I have
had many many years.

I kept the front simple and echoed the foxes from the inside.
Gorgeous papers from Carta Bella

As well as choosing the themes this month I also got to choose a 
Guest Designer and I asked Heidi who I work with to join me
and here is her blog

Here is the the Crazy 4 Challenges blog to check out all the other cards
and you can add your own cards to the Mr Linky widget.

Thanks for coming over to look.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...