Monday, October 10

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge October - "ROYGBIV"

Hello I am here with the first of the October Challenges for Karen Burniston and
 this challenge is 

"ROYGBIV" - It's the monochromatic challenge but YOU pick your color from any of the colors of the rainbow. Make a card featuring predominantly Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo or Violet.

I have chosen Orange, I love Orange,  to make bright happy cards.  You might need your glasses for this one :)

For my card I have used the ANITA FRAMES POP IT UPS
The Flower, Leaves and Butterfly from the FLOWER POT POP IT UPS
Flower Stencil


I used White Stencil Paste in the stencil with a palette knife.


And here you can see the inside of the card.

Check out all the links on the left of my blog page to see all the other
designers cards.  And remember Karen posts hers on Tuesday so 
be sure to see her blog as I am sure she will post something totally awesome!

I hope you like my card today.  I really enjoyed making it.

Caz 







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...