Thursday, October 6

Smile

This is a card that I have been wanting to make for a couple of weeks now but just have not had the time,and when I have had the time just not gone into the shed.  Its hard to go out when its getting cold and dark and just lately its been so late when I can actually craft I am too tired to do anything.

This die set is by Neat & Tangled and called Pixalated Faces and I think Pixalated Circle.  This was a special order from Crafts U Love and I thought this set perfect for the boys and their friends for many occasions.  This card is just sending someone a smile who has had a bit of rough time lately.  I plan to deliver this later today.  So watch out people of Merstham... it might be you!!


DUDE..... I love this die set, the faces set has so many parts that you can make 
different emoji style faces.  I opted for the "COOL SHADES" dude and...


And the cheeky TONGUE OUT WINKY GUY!

Not entirely happy with my colour choices inside.  URGH.. Will have to do now.

I am sure the recipient wont mind.

Until next time
Caz



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...