Saturday, November 12

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C362

Hello, its Saturday again and this weeks challenge is :

"Stitches and thread add some for of sewing to your card. This could include machine stitching, faux stitching, dies that have stitches, sewing related stamps, dies, papers, buttons, threads, string etc."

I decided as I am rubbish at real sewing I would use some stamps and dies to meet the theme.
I used the Karen Burniston  RECTANGLE PULL CARD Pop it ups die set for the base card.


The stamped image is a Penny Black Stamp
Scissors are Marianne Designs
Spool and Pin are X Cut
The patchwork, I dusted off my zig zag scissors!!

I was pleased how this one turned out :)  

Sorry this is short and sweet but I only just remembered just before bed time that I
did not blog this card yet. 

Visit HERE to see all the other challenge cards 

Caz x





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...