Monday, November 21

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge November Part 2 - Charmed

Hi Friends
I am back with the second Designer Challenges for November and this time its Karen A who has chosen the theme and it is :

"Charmed, I'm sure!" - use any of the charm dies for a card of any theme.

I wanted to use the main Hanging Charm Pull Tab card but I wanted to use it more as a mechanism
to make my Jinks the monkey stand up.  And I have used the Coffee Cup that comes with that same Hanging Charm Pull Tab die as a decorator die for Jinks.   Now a cup of coffee is lovely, but Jinks thinks Coffee and cake even better! and I have used the cake from the Props 8 die set and the Strawberry from the Cake Pop it Ups die set too. 



As well as the dies listed above I used the 

Here you can see I added a extra tab to the pull tab by folding the 
part that came out of the centre of the panel Jinks is standing in front of and stapling
this to the original pull tab.  Adding some decoration with the Coffe Bean Stamp.
I also used the Coffee Stencil pattern with some metallic rub on the sides of the 
Hanging Pull Tab Pop it ups die set.

You can see Karen Burnistons instructional video for the 
Hanging Charm Pull Tab card HERE

The rest of the team will be posting their cards over the day (monday) and Karen Burnistons Post will be Tuesday so be sure to check the links to the left on the blog.

Right... card made, I just need to choose who to send it to :)  Someone who likes cake!

Caz x
.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...