Friday, January 19

New Karen Burniston Dies

Hi Friends, sorry its been a while, I sadly missed a couple of the Paper Pros challenges due to illness. Its safe to say its been a poopy last few months with a short stay in hospital the end of October, A terrible cold from 27th December which has only really just finally gone and Appendicitis to finish it off!  I've not felt much up to crafting, in actual fact I have not even stepped foot in my palace since before Christmas.

I have however been looking at what is coming out, dreaming about all the stuff I want to buy! and this Karen Burniston 2018 release has certainly risen my interest in dusting off my big shot.

These are on pre order at Crafts U Love HERE and they have
  FABULOUS PRE ORDER DISCOUNT


You can see here introduction video


I am hoping to run classes on lots of these dies
at Crafts U Love.  I am just waiting for info from them as to which ones they want to run as I pretty much suggested them all!


I am still needle felting too and am loving my monthly dose from The Makerss and their monthly boxes.  This month is a fabulous Fox and Badger, these kits are totally doable for beginners, step by step photography and they are always available via Facebook group to advise if you get stuck.  The boxes are £17 a month £3 P&P, but Pssttt  I may have a little code... try Caz10 I think it will still work for orders.

Here is the link

This is the photo from their website

Next Month they have a 2d picture box.  I am very excited about that :)
BTW I am not affiliated with them, just a fan who is sharing the fluffy love! 





1 comment:

Bluefairy4U said...

Hi Caz, I did leave a comment earlier but it’s not showing. I do hope you have recovered from your ailments and are now on the mend. I love all your card making ideas and cannot wait for you to show us your makes on Karen’s designs. Love your felt animals but alas I cannot make them because I have now dodgy arthritis in my fingers. Keep well big hugs Jo xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...