Thursday, August 23

Floral Upsy Daisy

I was asked to make a card and was not sure what to use.  Would I choose the New Julie Hickey Designs from Crafts U Love?  Or would I choose the Karen Burniston die set? Then it dawned on me that I didn't have to choose which to use and I would simply use both!  The dies work effortlessly with the stamps to create and card that not only has the beauty of the stamps, but the sure genius of Karen Burniston's paper engineering. :)  


I love nothing more than to colour,  and I coloured these gorgeous designs using the
Tim Holtz Distress Inks and a waterbrush.  I used the FABULOUSLY FLORAL stamp set
on Pre Order at Crafts U Love.   I also used the wording from the Essential Sentiments Happy Birthday set.  I decided I wanted my words separately so I snipped them apart with scissors a bit scary but I can choose to stamp them together in one line now or in two.

The image was stamped on the Karen Burniston Crosshatch Rectangles.   
Such a fabulous go to die set.  




For the inside I used the flower from the Happy Birthday Essential Set and masked it with a post it note to use other flowers together to form little bunches.
Other flowers used were from the Heartfelt Wishes   & Essential Sentiments Thank you set. 

Of course the inside has all the WOW that  Karen Burniston die set can inject into a card and I used the Upsy Daisy die set.   IN STOCK AT CRAFTS U LOVE.

There are many ways to use and decorate the Upsy Daisy.
  Check out Karen Burniston's blog   for more ideas where her amazing Design Team and herself work their magic.


I hope you like this card as much as I enjoyed making it.

Until next time!

Caz x



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...