Tuesday, August 7

Paper Pros challenge - August - Anything goes

Its the Paper Pros challenge today and my card today did double bubble and was my card for a work colleague Charlotte who's birthday was yesterday.  Charlotte loves all things girly, unicorn, Disney and Princesses so I thought I would go with a card fit for a princess by using the Circle Charm Pop up die set.  


I used some beautiful Bo Bunny papers from the Early Bird Collection.


I kept the inside really simple and just let the pretty Princess take centre stage.
I used a piece of acetate to sandwich between the centre piece to hold the heart.
There are various ways you can suspend things inside and indeed various ways to use this set  so check out all the ideas over on Karen Burniston's Blog and Facebook page.



Pretty Princess. added lots of glitter glue to her.

You can purchase all the dies I have used from 
Crafts U Love where they are IN STOCK along with lots of others

https://www.craftsulove.co.uk/die-cutting/karen-burniston/pre-order-karen-burniston-beach-charms-summer-die-set-24448.html

https://www.craftsulove.co.uk/die-cutting/karen-burniston/pre-order-karen-burniston-princess-and-mermaid-die-set.html



**IMPORTANT DESIGN TEAM NEEDED**

Karen wants to add 2 more people to her Design Team.
I had pondered re-applying but I don't really think I am worthy a place
due to my recent lack of blogging so I am leaving it to you to apply and
take part in this fabulous Design Team.  Being part of the KB team really was the cherry on top of my crafting highs and I will never forget it.  



Check out the other Paper Pros blogs to see what they have been up tolately and their Paper Pro's cards.












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...