Tuesday, September 11

Paper Pros Challenge - Sept - Seeing Spots

Hi Friends,
Its the Paper Pros challenge today and I picked the theme  "seeing spots", making it quite an open challenge for people to make what they want, with what they want (including of course some Karen Burniston) but just add spots to it.

I decided to play with one of my newest Julie Hickey Design stamps and it is called "Garden Treasures".  I create a whimsical background of yellows and oranges with distress oxide ink pads and then added white pigment to create circles gently in the background and giving a "bokah" effect, where dots of light diffuse the colour.  The bee was from the "Beautiful Blooms" set.  This little bee is a firm favourite.

Inside is simple but effective, with the arm on the Spinner Square die set spinning down the sentiment on the arm.



Took advantage of my lovely plant outside to hold my card open.  This flower has the most amazing scent!

The Karen Burniston die can be purchased from the UK at This Link

Such a great die set as you can really make anything spin down behind and decorate the card however you want, with stamps, dies, toppers and whatever you like.  Such a versatile set.  

Crafts U Love have a new drop down when you order, if you have been inspired to order because of anything I have posted please choose the option DESIGN TEAM.  Not strictly Design Team but closest I suppose :) Thank you xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...