Tuesday, January 8

January Paper Pros Challenge - Love

Happy New Year!  Can you believe another year gone in a flash and its the Paper Pros challenge today.  This months theme was chosen by me and its "Love".

Today I took the chance to be ultra organised and make this anniversary card, not needed until April!


I chose the Karen Burniston Explosion card for my mechanism. I love how the
sides open up to create a fabulous setting for any types of decoration. You can go to town decorating the sides or like I have I chose I busy paper which brings dimension and colour and frames the pop up perfectly to create a little "Stage" for my cute animals.

Where items are in stock I have tagged Crafts U Love.
If they are out of stock it might be possible to do a special order for them. You will have to give Crafts U Love a ring to find out.


Other items Used :


You can see what the other "Paper Pros" created for this challenge on their blogs, as this is a relaxed challenge some might not have joined in this month but check out their blogs anyway as they are a talented bunch.

Also check out the Karen Burniston pages very soon.  Apparently she has new designs in the pipeline that I am very excited to see.

I hope to run more Karen Burniston Classes at Crafts U Love this year, so hope to see you come along to one of those.








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...