Sunday, September 21

Forever Fun















I had lots of fun at The Glitter Pot yesterday where I was demoing the Forever Friends stamps and papers. These stamps and papers make for some really lovely cards, As always the demo cards are simple because of the fact that you havent got all your own stash to play with so things like ribbons, flowers, buttons ect are left off. Here is what I made.






If you want to play with these adorable stamps join me for a class - Tuesday in October, I cant remember the date.. check out their website www.theglitterpot.co.uk for more info

10 comments:

Momiji said...

these are gorgeous Caz..wish I lived nearer!

Crafting Diva said...

Wow Caz so many wonderful cards would be so hard to choose a favouite.

Trina said...

These cards are all adorable!! I love all the cute little images and the designer paper and colors you have used, just make the card!! I can't believe how many cards you've just posted...You must be one busy woman!!

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

These stamps are just too cute Caz! Especially love your cupcake card. Have recently been brought the Christmassy stamp set, was really impressed with the quality, must get playing xx

ribenaruby said...

Beautiful and cute cards! Everyone is eyecatching. Great inspirational work.

Sharon said...

They look great! Managed to get hold of some of these at the weekend in the UK. So cute.

Jackie said...

Lovely cards again, Caz.

Anonymous said...

These cards are absolutely gorgeous.x

Mel said...

Love your cards and so many too they are just so cute , I have been taken over by the forever friends bug not got them all yet but there is still time lol

craft mad Jenny said...

WOW - these cards are fantastic - I just love this new range!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...