Tuesday, September 23

Spiral Whisper challenge - Cold Winter



There is another challenge on Spiral Whisper and instead of a sketch it is a theme and its Cold Winter. Here was my entry for this.


I used Stampin Up! Heat and Stick Powder and Dazzling Diamonds glitter to make this extra sparkly!


This weeks stamp of the week is Jack - he is such a cutie pie.... hop on over to http://www.spiralwhisper.com/ to get this fab stamp at a discount for this week only!



I stamped the image and coloured with promarkers - I used a Stampin' Up! scrap set for the decoration and stuck it onto a small hard notebook and I will give this to Harvey. He is always looking at my stuff I make and asking to keep it, Mean ol' mummy always says no, so this time I will say "yes" and watch his little face ;0)


1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

That's an adorable Christmas card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...