Thursday, April 30

Beautiful Butterflies

I love the butterfly collection from Magnolia and when I got this stamp from Sir Stampalot I couldn't wait to play, however, since I have a big comission to work on I had to make a deal with myself to make the bulk of the comission first and then play. So with just 2 cards and 4 tags to go I treated myself with a little play. This card is being sent to Sir Stampalot for them to take along to their show. SSA have these in stock so check them out www.sirstampalot.co.uk





Please excuse the photo being a bit blurry, I took it on my flip camera as I cant find my camera.



I will be back with an update on some fabby new adorable designs in another post.

4 comments:

Nicki said...

This is really pretty, I love the colour combo and the sparkle on her wings is wonderful! I was never really a fan of Tilda but after being given a couple of stamps and a bunch of images to play with recently, I'm getting to love her now. Nicki, xx.

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful , love the colours they are so pretty.Little and grown up girls will love this!

Susan , Cyprus said...

This is gorgeous. The colours are so pretty.Little AND big girls will love this card!

simplyfairies said...

absolutely gorgoues, and those flowers are mega cute too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...