Thursday, April 30

What's cute, brown, fluffy and has a bunch of woodland friends?

The new Teddy's from Penny Black that's who AND they are available from The Glitter Pot!!



It is a shame there are only 2 wooden stamps with this range and one clear... Or maybe its not!! LOL but I am sure we will see more of this adorable ted again. Those Older Penny Black fans may see a tiny bit of Rambling Ted in this style?

There is a clear set with a tree which ted can sit leaning on. There are also some lovely clear sets with all the best known Penny Black critters.
If you want to see these critters in action then come along Sunday to The Glitter Pot where I will be demoing them. I can't wait!

6 comments:

Nicki said...

Love the new stamps Caz, boy oh boy, I wish I lived near enough to the Glitter Pot to come and see you 'in action'! Nicki, xx.

Diane.W. said...

Awww Caz,you're naughty,now I gotta go over to Gliiter Pot & look/spend,lol!!! :o)x

Donna said...

Love these, thanks for letting us know about these cuties. Donna x

debby4000 said...

Bad, Bad Stamping Caz, my poor credit card has taken another bashing.
luv
Debby

Cheryl Walker said...

OMGosh these are soooo soooo sweet!!!! I love them :)

Thank you for sharing with us :)

Have a wonderful day!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Whisper said...

Hi Caz, looking forward to your creations with these new stamps and seeing you, when I pop over on Sunday - mind you I will be there early to hopefully avoid the rush !!! Sam x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...