Tuesday, October 13

Karen Burniston - Designer Challenge - Characters in Costumes - Day 2

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's me again back with my second designer challenge card for this month.  So many gorgeous characters to choose from and so many possibilities. I was inspired for this design by one of my favourite Penny Black stamps.  The stamp has a cute cat dressed as a Bee.

So here is Whiskers with its lovely stripy yellow and black jumper and beautiful wings that I made using the butterfly from the Butterfly Pivot.  I also used the antenna to place on Whiskers head.  For the card I  used the Rectangle Pull card as a sort of stand up card.  Hard to explain in words but I simply placed the die onto a piece of card stock that was NOT folded and I made the fold where the die scores, so it just makes the rectangle piece stand tall.  I folded the card and trimmed the bottom so it was the same size.


Elizabeth Craft Designs have a great offer on at the moment so if you are in the States you
might want to check that out.  HERE

Those in the UK can purchase Karen Burniston dies from Crafts U Love

Tomorrow Karen Burniston will be posting her design on her blog, I will link that tomorrow.

For now check out the AMAZING talent on the links on the LEFT  <---- font="" for="" my="" nbsp="">
fellow DT members.

I would love to see your characters dressed up.

3 comments:

StampOwl said...

sweet as can bee!

Karen Aicken said...

Such a fun Whisker's transformation

Karen Aicken said...

Such a fun way to transform Whiskers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...